Garlic is rich in nutrition.
Each 100 grams contains 69.8 grams of water, 4.4 grams of protein, 0.2 grams of fat, 23.6 grams of carbohydrates, 5 mg of calcium, 44 mg of phosphorus, 0.4 mg of iron, and vitamin C3 mg. In addition, it also contains thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, allicin, citral, and selenium and germanium. Volatile oil is about 0.2%. The main component of the oil is allicin, which has bactericidal effect. The alliin contained in garlic is hydrolyzed by the action of garlic enzyme. It contains a variety of thioether compounds including allyl, propyl and methyl groups.
Garlic contains "alliin", which is much more beneficial to the brain than vitamin B. Usually let children eat more garlic and garlic, can make brain cell growth and development more active.
Garlic is warm and fragrant, and enters the spleen, stomach and lung meridian. Patients with Yin deficiency and fire and chronic gastritis ulcer should be careful. Topical use can cause skin redness, heat and blistering, so it should not be applied for too long.
- Characteristics Of Dehydrated Garlic
- Processing Technology Of Dehydrated Garlic Slices
- The Health Effect Of Garlic
- A roasted garlic met the passenger' emergency
- The Effect Of Garlic Powder
- Japan initiated garlic coffee without garlic od...
- Precautions For Storage Of Dehydrated Vegetables
- Processing Technology Of Dehydrated Onion
- What Is The Nutritional Value Of Dehydrated Car...
- 2018 China (Jinxiang) International Garlic Fest...
- Statistics Of China's Garlic Inventory Data
- The Price Of Dehydrated Garlic Material Has Ris...