The processing technology of dehydrated onion slices includes material selection, sorting, segmentation, cleaning, color protection, water throwing, dehydration, finished product selection, water balance, packaging and so on.
1. Material selection: the raw material for processing dehydrated onion should be medium or large healthy bulb, which requires old mature onion, compact structure, small neck, white or yellowish meat, strong spicy taste, no green or less green skin, and dry matter less than 14%. Nanjing yellow skin, Tianjin yellow skin, Nankang white ball, and ske equal varieties are preferred.
Two, collate: cut off the stems and roots, and remove the outer layer of the edible bulbs.
Three, segmentation: cut the onion into 4 pieces, that is, one knife, next knife, cross cut, but do not cut off. Slice the machine and slice it to 2~3 mm thick.
Four. Cleaning: wash the shallot slices thoroughly in clear water and wash them as foam.
Five, color protection: washed onion slices are soaked in 0.2% sodium bicarbonate solution for about 2~3 minutes, then drain and drain.
Six. Centrifugation: drain onion slices with centrifuge to remove surface water.
Seven, dehydration: the onion slices are evenly spread into the drying screen for dehydration. The temperature of the drying room is at 55 - 60 degrees C, baking to about 4.5% of the moisture content, and picking out the tidal flakes and baking.
Eight, finished products: pick out the char brown, old leather, impurities and discolourable inferior products (milled outlet).
Nine. Water balance: immediately after the product is cooled, piled in a sealed container, so that the water tends to be balanced and the water content is uniform.
Ten. Packing: put onion slices into cardboard boxes lined with plastic film bags, 20 kilos per carton.
- Characteristics Of Dehydrated Garlic
- Processing Technology Of Dehydrated Garlic Slices
- Nutrient Composition Of Garlic
- The Health Effect Of Garlic
- The Process Of Making Dehydrated Garlic Powder
- The Effect Of Garlic Powder
- Making Method Of Garlic Powder
- Precautions For Storage Of Dehydrated Vegetables
- What Is The Nutritional Value Of Dehydrated Car...
- The Processing Procedure Of Garlic Powder For D...